Sinlung /
29 May 2014

3 Die After Consuming Wild Mushroom in Mizoram

Aizawl, May 29 : Three members of a family including a married couple died after consuming mushroom at dinner in the Mizoram-Myanmar border hamlet of Ngaizawl in Champhai district yesterday.

Police said Nianglammawia (30), his wife Awingaihdini (28) and his elder brother's wife Chianglammangi (37) collected and ate wild mushroom from the forest on Friday and died yesterday after being taken ill.

They complained of stomach ache and vomited with traces of blood on Saturday and were taken to the Primary Health Centre in Khawzawl town for medical treatment where they died yesterday.

1 comments: said...

Very sad news today. Sorry to hear that. And the most important thing is that this is just a horrible death. After all, they died a long time. And tormented throughout this.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Latest Posts